Monday, June 21, 2010

My First Bollywood Party

So, this was my first Bollywood party and it's just sad that I had to crash it! But here's the package I made on the party. I've tried to make it as exciting and fun as the party itself, but the extremely wobbly camera work and poor lighting does not help my case. But I had no option as I didn't have a tripod (because I stumbled on the party by pure chance and I don't carry a tripod with me to class everyday, especially when I'm only going to be sitting in class and editing all day!) and it was an outdoor party (for more details on how I discovered the party, click here). Well, I've tried my best with editing, to not bring that into focus, I hope you enjoy it!



Also, if you were wondering if it's been embedded within the website yet, here it is. While you're at it, have a look at the rest of the website too. Not a lot of stuff has been uploaded, but work is in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment